Car Accidents Lawyer
What should I do right after I have been involved in a Car accident in Florida?
- What should i do right after I have been in an accident
- Should I allow an Insurance adjuster to take a record statement from me?
- Should i accept a check from an insurance company?
- Should i settle case quick or hire a lawyer?
- What to do when insurance company drags their feet?
- How much are attorney’s fees in a personal injury case
- What do we do if our car was involved in an accident that was the other drivers fault?
- SEE ALL CAR ACCIDENT FAQ VIDEOS HERE
What to Expect and Why You Don’t Need to Worry When You Are In a Car Accident
In any Car accident, the victim's life immediately changes. If you are hurt in a collision and miss time from work or suffer
pain, you must deal with an insurance agent, claims adjusters, other
drivers’ insurance companies, hospital bills, doctors, chiropractors, the police, and others. During this most stressful time in your life, hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you recover from your physical injuries and can also assist you with your emotional injuries so that you can concentrate on your recovery. Most importantly, I can help you financially.
There are some automobile injuries which result from defective auto design, equipment failure, roadway design problems, poor traffic signals, or road maintenance. You need an experienced attorney to investigate all of these areas for you.
Unfortunately, most accidents happen from faulty behavior on the part of other drivers, such as inattentiveness, driving while impaired, general negligence (not paying attention to what they are doing), recklessness, road rage, and even criminal acts.
Accident victims have important rights under Florida law to obtain their medical and financial recovery including compensation for bodily injury, current and future medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity, mental anguish, as well as pain and suffering.
Every year nearly 3,000,000 Americans suffer serious injuries from
car, truck, bus, tractor-trailer / big rig, motorcycle, pedestrian and
bicycle accidents. More than 40,000 people die in vehicular accidents
every year. Accident lawyers like me can serve as the voice of a victim
who may be both physically and financially harmed in an accident. I can
bring my experience, resources, and, most importantly, my personal
attention and compassion to your case. Before you decide on a lawyer,
read more of the
free information that I offer.
You need immediate assistance from a lawyer that you can reach 24
hours a day, 7 days a week. All of my clients receive
my cell phone number so that they can reach me when they need me. Call or Contact me with any questions you may have at 954.583.8999
- Robert. E. Gluck
Why Insurance Companies Don't Like Me
companies are growing larger and more powerful each and every day. You
need an aggressive and determined attorney to be on your side to fight
back against them. You do not have to settle for less. At my law firm,
you are not just another number: you will be treated differently; you
will be treated fairly; you will be kept informed of all of the
circumstances surrounding your case on a regular basis. If you have been
injured in an accident, you should call me right away: I will help you
get the benefits that you deserve for your injuries.
Did you know that insurance companies don't want you to hire a lawyer? The reason they don't want you to hire a lawyer is because they know they will have to pay a larger amount than if they negotiate a settlement with you directly. There is an organization called The Research Council, which in 2004, performed a study to compare the average settlement when a person was represented by a lawyer with the average settlement when a person was not represented by a lawyer. The study showed that when an injured person was represented by a lawyer, the settlement was 3½ times higher.
You should speak with an experienced attorney right away. Based upon this study, it does not make sense to do this alone, particularly considering the fact that if I take your case, you will not pay any upfront fees: we will work on a contingency fee on whatever we recover at the end of the case.
What to Do If You are Involved in an Accident
First, some things you should do when in a Car / Truck / Motorcycle /
Pedestrian / Bicycle or any kind of accident where a motorized vehicle
1. Immediately call 911 to report the accident and any injuries.
2. Under no circumstances should you just exchange information and leave the scene without a police officer filing an official report. According to Florida Law, if a person is injured in a collision, or if there is significant property damage, the police must be called to investigate the accident.
3. While you wait for the police, it is essential that you obtain the name, address, insurance company and policy number of each person involved in the accident. Even if the police do not come, having all the information at your disposal will help your circumstances. You should get the contact information of all witnesses to the accident as well as contact information for all people involved. Also, try to obtain the name and address of the owners of the vehicles in the accident, and the tag numbers of all the vehicles involved in the incident.
4. Remain on the scene until a police officer arrives.
5. Stay calm, cooperate fully and tell the officer(s) what happened.
6. If you are injured, or think you may be, request medical attention. The officer(s) will most likely summon an ambulance even for minor injuries, so do not be alarmed if they do so.
7. Contact your insurance company to report the accident, as well as your injuries, within 24 hours.
8. Cooperate fully with your insurance adjuster, who may want to record your conversation, but remember – they must inform you they are recording your conversation and you have the right to have your attorney present when a recorded statement is taken. In particular, do not give a statement to the other party’s insurance adjuster under any circumstances until you have consulted with your attorney.
9. If needed, a doctor will be recommended who will treat you and
bill your insurance company, or wait to get paid at the conclusion of
At The Law Offices of Robert Gluck, we handle vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, busses, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, boats, cruise ships, or any other kind of vehicle or vessel accidents.
Do You Have the Right Coverage?
Recent changes in auto insurance laws, coupled with the economic
downturn, make it ESSENTIAL that you
review your Auto Insurance coverage, so that you don’t get
stuck with an avoidable disaster if you are involved in an accident. I
will use my more than two decades of auto accident trial experience to
review your policy for free. I will discuss your coverage, let you know if I recommend any increase,
reduction or change to your existing policy, to ensure your family’s protection from economic disaster. As you know, we are a full-service personal injury law firm, and I am available for you 7 days a week.
Click links below to view more questions regarding
Car / Truck / Motorcycle / Pedestrian / Bicycle Accidents Questions